Fetish Related Prostate Health
“What is fetish related prostate health?” I hear you cry. Don’t despair; This is here, as always, to give you the facts. Whether you’re the sort of person that spends hours at the gym, watching your food intake, or you simply like to relax and hope for the best, we have just the medical motivation to inspire your best workout ever. Stave off prostate related health problems whilst experiencing orgasmic anal action with this simple, yet satisfying procedure. Staying healthy has never been so exciting!
So what is prostate milking/massage? It is the process of releasing fluid from the prostate by stimulating the gland. During your normal orgasm only a small amount of the alkaline amalgam from the prostate is released. Over time, a build up of this fluid can become stagnant causing bacteria to grow. This is often the culprit of prostate disease.
Most health care professionals agree that expelling fluids from the prostate every three weeks is beneficial for maintaining a healthy gland. Research suggests that men who fail to do so are at a greater risk of developing prostatitis, benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and prostate cancer.
Although prostate massage should always be used as a preventative measure rather than a cure, in cases of chronic prostatisits it offers an incredible form of pain relief. It is also essential for men with impotence and chaste males in order to keep the seminal fluid flowing and prevent a build up in the prostate.
Here at tryfm.com, we don’t like to scaremonger, but we do like to deliver you with the facts; so here are just a couple…. Research shows that prostate cancer is the most common of cancers amongst men, and it is predicted to be the most common cancer overall by 2030. The lifetime risk of a man developing this deadly disease is 1 in 8.
So, what are you waiting for?
TryFm WANTS YOU… to be safe! We hope that you know by now, your safety is our number one priority. That’s why we want you to care for your prostate, but do so safely. So follow these useful tips and we promise that your medical procedure will be as pain free and pleasurable as possible.
Remember; less is most certainly more when it comes to applying pressure to your prostate.
- Press hard onto the central area of the prostate
- Massage if you have prostate cancer – milking can transport the cancer to other parts of the body
- Massage the prostate if you have acute prostatitis as it can cause the infection to spread
- Milk the prostate if you have calculi (small stones in the prostate) as it can increase the risk of tearing or scratching the gland
- Trim the fingernails
- Wash the hands
- Consider wearing a latex glove if using the finger
- Go to the toilet before getting started
- Use plenty of lubricant
- Stop if you experience any pain
- Check with your doctor prior to milking if you have any health concerns
- Use an enema or douche 3-4 hours before massaging with a toy
So you’ve decided to give your prostate some much needed care and attention, but you’re unsure of how to find that elusive ‘P spot’? Well, there are four main ways to embark on this anal adventure, and to show how much we care we’ve detailed them for you below. We like to make things simple for you here at TryFm, so follow these straight forward instructions and you’ll be on your way to experiencing perfect prostate pleasure in no time. We recommend that the finger is used as a starting point, as it allows for easy insertion and optimum comfort.
Internal Massage with Finger
- Assume the position: We recommend lying on the back to aid relaxation
- Lube aplenty: Lavish lubricant in and around the anus, as well as on the finger
- Pre-arousal: Gently massage the testicles, penis and perineum
- Spread em: Move the buttocks apart and gently massage the rectal opening
- Open wide: Insert the finger slowly and gently into the anus (approximately 1 inch). Gently move the finger around, without going deeper
- Deep exploration: Insert the finger in an upward direction towards to navel
- Be gentle: When you feel soft rounded tissue, the size of a walnut, you have reached your destination
- Massage: Gently stroke the sides of the prostate in a ‘come here’ motion, avoiding the centre all together
- For intensified orgasm
- Finger Fun: When orgasm is approaching, move the finger in and out of the rectum
- Penis Pleasure: Gently massage the penis
- Success: When orgasm is achieved, semen will flow lightly from the penis
Internal Massage With Probe
Are those fragile fingers not quite hitting the spot? Then a probe may be the preferable option for your medical procedure. A probe allows for easy insertion and pain free pleasure. Don’t forget to sterilise your instrument before use.
Internal Massage With Toy
Want to achieve optimum results without getting those hands dirty? Prostate massagers are ergonomically shaped to really hit the ‘spot’. So if you want optimum results, derived from minimum effort, TryFm recommends the following devices;
If you’re not one for diving in at the deep end, the same results can be achieved by simply performing an external massage on the perineum. Run the fingers between the base of the penis and the anus until you feel a slight indentation. Gently massage that area to stimulate the prostate. This method may induce an immediate erection and can, as with internal massage, result in ejaculation.
With all of these methods, orgasm is achieved on average between 15 and 20 minutes. The sensation will be somewhat more subtle that what you are used to, but just as, if not more, satisfying. Don’t go harder if no fluid escapes, it just means that there is not an excess amount sitting in the prostate at this time.
Chastity & BDSM Play
So you want to milk your man, but you don’t want him to derive any pleasure from it whatsoever? Here at TryFm we know that you care about your slave’s long term health, but that doesn’t mean that you don’t want to see him suffer in the meantime! It is particularly important that a chaste male has his prostate milked at least once a week to keep his juices flowing. There’s no need for the device to be removed, but make sure he cleans it well afterwards. To ensure that your man doesn’t encounter any pleasure from this activity, try numbing the penis and testicles with ice beforehand, and definitely don’t provide any other form of arousal.
Which Lubricant Should I Use?
In order for everything to run smoothly with your new endeavour, lubricant is a ‘must’. It is possible to use both silicone and water based lubricants for this type of play, but remember to never use silicone based lube with silicone toys as it will degrade them. When it comes to prostate milking, we prefer to stick with a water based lubricant, that’s why we recommend a splash of the following lubes to get you going;