Beginner’s Guide To Butt Plugs
You can’t fool us! You may look like butt-er wouldn’t melt, but we know that everyone craves some intense anal action every once in a while. So, what could be more exciting than playing host to a stimulating sex toy specifically designed to ‘ring’ your bell?
Well, when it comes to anal sex toys, you can’t beat the weird yet wonderful UberKinky collection! However, we’re not just here to plug our anally accomplished range; we’re also here to make all of your BIG dreams a reality. So, whether you want to get your fill of lascivious behaviour, add a little beauty to your brawn, intensify your sex play or take your BDSM/humiliation play to extremes, for the ultimate in back door gratification a butt plug is a welcome addition to any play.
Now, sit back, relax and open yourself up to a world of new possibilities!
You know that song, ‘Ring of Fire’?! Well, in order to avoid giving an all new meaning to the phrase, it’s vital that you read through our safety section carefully. After all, you don’t want unforeseen circumstances to pull the plug on your back door fun, do you?
Firstly, it is imperative to clean your toys thoroughly before and after each use. If you plan to share please check the safety of doing so. Porous toys can transmit infections and should therefore only be shared if condoms are used. For more information regarding cleaning and sex toy safety tips, please take a look at our Beginner’s Guide to Sex Toy Materials.
Now, being lost in space is a frightening prospect. However, getting a butt plug lost in Ur-anus can be an even more terrifying thought, particulay for those of us that aren’t astronauts! That’s why it is imperative that you follow our advice and choose a toy with a flange (flared base). If you select an alternative design (there are always those that think they know best!) and your toy does get lost in the moment, it is important to remain calm. Simply sit on the toilet and push, as if doing a poo. The toy should move downwards to a point where it can be pulled out easily. Failing that, however, it may be an appropriate time to take a trip to the emergency room. Have no fear; ‘good’ boys and girls that listen to UberKinky will be just fine!
Finally, don’t overdo it; remember everything (and we mean everything) in moderation!
- Choose a long, hard butt plug
- Use a toy with a circumference greater than 4.5 inches (diameter – 1.4 ins.)
- Force a plug in, be patient!
- Choose a textured or ridged plug
- Wear for more than 20 minutes. You can gradually build this up over time (if you desire)
- Choose a small, smooth butt plug
- Make sure your butt plug has a flared base (flange)
- Use plenty of lubricant
- Go slowly and stop immediately if you feel any pain
- Sanitise toys before and after each use
- Use a condom if your toy is porous and you plan to share
Are you really pumped about horsing around? Do you get a real buzz out of being stretched to your limits? Or, are you just looking for something substantial to fill that hole? Well, we know you’re excited, but it’s not a race…all good things come to those who wait! After all, even Usain Bolt starts slowly.
How difficult it is to insert the butt plug will vary from person to person. Some people are much more relaxed and flexible than others. Until you are comfortable taking a whole butt plug we recommend that you fly solo and get used to the sensations.
So, here’s our step by step guide to get you started. You will find this process easier if you are already slightly aroused. Like you needed an excuse 😉
- Apply plenty of lubricant to the anus and the toy
- Gently insert a well lubricated finger into the anus and allow it a little time to explore
- Assume the position. We recommend one of the following;
- Laid on your side
- On all fours (doggy-style)
- Squatting over the butt plug (either on the knees or feet)
- Cough. This may seem odd, but coughing actually helps to relax the sexual organs. Trust us, we know from experience!
- Hold your butt plug by the flange and the shaft. Point it towards the anal opening, angled upwards slightly towards the stomach. Lightly push in the tip (using a condom on your toy will aid a quick clean up)
- Some discomfort is normal, but if you feel any pain at this point please stop immediately
- Leave the tip whilst you become accustomed to your new back door buddy
- If you are able to, gradually and gently push in the rest of the butt plug. It is common for this to take a few tries, but don’t dismay UberKinky friends, just plug away! Try again the following day, and the day after, until you are able to take the full thing
- Try squeezing the sphincter muscles around the toy for greater stimulation. You can even slide in and out for a added pleasure
In the beginning, it is quite common for muscle contractions to cause the butt plug to shoot back out of the anus. Although this can be quite entertaining, it should not continue over time. If it does, it may be worth considering a slightly larger plug, or one designed for long term use.